Whether buying or selling Greek property, Property Greece provides complete, personalised property services. With offices throughout Greece, including Crete, Rhodes and Corfu, as well as mainland Greece, Property Greece stands ready to assist you in buying your next home.
A Few facts about Greece
- Greece is in Southern Europe, bordering the Aegean Sea, Ionian Sea and Mediterranean Sea.
- The population of Greece is approximately 11 million. The Greek standard of living is very high.
- Greece has been an EU member since 1981.
- Greece became the 12th member of the euro zone in 2001.
- The climate in Greece is temperate, with mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers.
- Greece’s coastline is 14,000 km long and Greek beaches are EU certified as Europe’s cleanest.
- Greece is one of the most mountainous European countries.
- Greece is a delightful 4-season destination, with indoor and outdoor activities to suit all tastes.
- Buying property in Greece is straightforward, and Greek property ownership is freehold.